Get access to 7 different monuments, sites and services to discover Chartres and its area!
Many discounts and special offers
With the Chartres Pass’, you get access to 7 different monuments, sites and services but also discounts and special offers to other tourist and cultural sites, leisure centres, restaurants, shops and hotels.
For €15,50, the Chartres Pass’ includes:
- A guided-tour or an audio-guided tour of the Chartres Notre-Dame Cathedral,
- A self-guided visit of the International Stained-Glass Center,
- A guided-tour of the old town with thetourist train,
- An audio-guided visit of the old town or a guided-visit* proposed by C’Chartres Tourism - Tourist Office of Chartres Urban Area, among the following themes: "Chartres, Cité médiévale"; monthly themed tours proposed in April, May, June, September, October, November and December; night walking tour "Chartres en lumières" from April to October.
- Aquatic Complex and Ice skating-rink: an entrance offered for the swimming pool.
- Urban transports Filibus: one way-ticket offered.
- Q-Park - carparks: half an hour parking in the city center offered.
*according guided-tours schedule for 2017 by Tourist Office of Chartres Urban Area, except night walking tours "Chartres en lumières Privilège"
You get also discount prices on the following visits and services (According to modalities specified in general terms of sale):
- Tourist and cultural sites:
- A guided-tour of the crypt of the Cathedral,
- A self-guided visit of the North Tower of the Cathedral or a guided-tour of the roof structure of the Cathedral,
- A self-guided visit or a guided-tour at the Royal Chapel of Dreux,
- A self-guided visit or a guided-tour at the Châteaudun’s castle,
- A self-guided visit of the COMPA - Agriculture Museum,
- A guided-tour of the "Grottes du Foulon" (caves) at Châteaudun.
- A self-guided visit of the Picassiette House,
- A self-guided visit of the School Museum.
- A rent of bike at a reduced price at the Bike House "La Maison du Vélo" of Chartres,
- A discount for a show at the theater of Chartres,
- A ticket at a reduced price to the cinema "Les Enfants du Paradis",
- A ticket offered for a horse race at theCompany of horse races of Chartres,
- A circuit by boat at a reduced price to"Bonneval Découverte",
- A reduced price for a service at the "Cercle nautique de la Beauce".
- Discount of 10% for an overnight stay at the Ibis Chartres Centre Cathédrale***
- An entrance to the spa at the Jehan de Beauce****
- Restaurants and after dark bar:
- A drink* offered: L’Ami-Temps, Café Bleu, Le Café des Arts, La Cour, Crêperie des 3 Lys, L’Ecume, L'Escalier, L’Estaminet, L’Estocade, Les Feuillantines, Le Georges, La Mie Câline, La Passacaille, La Picoterie, Le Relax, Tomate & Piment and Le Tripot.
- Discount of 10% at Flunch.
- Shops and services:
- A discount of 10% or a gift offered by the partners in the following list:
- Arts and crafts: La Galerie du Vitrail,
- Delicacies: La Brûlerie Chartraine,
- Transports: VTC Drouais, VTC Proteg.
*Alcohol can damage your health, drink with moderation.
** According to hours and conditions of places of interest.
"Chartres Pass’" stay from €65 : visits, accommodation, leisure, discover Chartres as you wish! Choose your accommodation category, we’ll book everything!
Tel.: +33 (0)2 37 18 26 23 - email@example.com